Pick the Topics that Interest you:
People who are affiliated with uab can use their BlazerID to log in.
Some of the modules in our system have now been registered for MOC Part II credit under the ABIM Medical recognition program.
Items so designated will be identified by this symbol:
In order to process and correctly report completion data for these modules, we will need the following information:
Can't recall your ID? Click here to find it.
Reporting adheres to ABIM's confidentiality policy.
Join the Deep South Network: Member Benefits
The Deep South CME network is evolving into more than just a collection of CME opportunities. As network member, we will keep you up to date on the latest UAB news, provide opportunities to participate in innovative research studies via teleconference, and provide access to clinical expertise that makes UAB one of the premier academic medical centers in the country.
- Access to online CME content created by UAB faculty
- Opportunities to participate in research activities that include an honorarium
- Updates on cutting-edge research activity at UAB
- Advice from experts on essential skills and modes of practice
- New tools and techniques to improve patient care
- Information on UAB-sponsored live activities and conferences
- News on how field leaders at UAB are advancing medical practice